Wednesday, November 20, 2013

After a break..

I am back after a long break from blogging. A family emergency left me  no time to take pictures, write and post. In the past year I have worked on many projects and I hope I can begin to post them here slowly.

Currently I am working on two baby caps. Knitting two different designs in two sizes. Here is a sneak peak to the cute little newborn sized cap -
I especially love the colors in this multi-color yarn - sweet for a spring baby. Its a soft baby yarn thats knit in a basic knit2 purl2 Rib Stitch. This design produces a fabric that has ribs which give it a little elasticity. For a baby cap this is ideal to ensure a snug fit over the forehead, covering the ears. 

Its fascinating to create something so small for a new born ! Very excited about completing this cute project. Will share pictures of the completed cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment