Monday, May 24, 2010

Wow ! Baby..

Hey Guys...

I've been waiting to put up my pictures and video and like crazy I have not been able to.. Anyways, I thought of writing to everyone here...

I have stayed away from the blog front coz I have been busy setting up my little store online. Its not done yet... once it is populated, I'll put up the link here. Not many yarn projects on for now... just one actually.

Anyways, I have decided that I will knit and crochet along with everyone here rather than finishing my project and then posting here. That ways you all will now see how many times I change my mind about a project and how many times my well thought out pattern changes as it reaches completion. So now on you will get to see a lot of unfinished project pictures, my trials and errors that I almost never post about. I feel those are the real fun things... my projects might seem neat and clean.. but they are never that ways while I am still working on them... :)

Currently working on a Baby Blanket which is a combination of knitting and crochet. Although simple, this is my first time mixing the two. And the project is my own design. This is a special blankie for my best friend Sangi. Yup, she's expecting her first baby in October. And we all just found out that its a baby GIRL !

So wait up for more updates on that and some funky pictures !

No comments:

Post a Comment